The thing that I feel great about is that I actually did some of my work at least cause I usually I don’t do much. I really feel that I can really improve in this class if I try enough and I will probably pass this class
Final Projects This stay at home school is stressful and I’m so tired is always being at home do zooms with my brother then is me then I gotta do chores make food for my brothers after that I gotta help my brother with homework after they done I start to do homework myself . Also the teachers say “I know is a stressing time”but then they leave us a 22 assignment I just don’t get it 😂
Gatsby was nervous to face daisy Gatsby thought he can impress daisy because of his house They were talking about there past life like how his name was James Gatz now it’s gatsby
Comments
Post a Comment