Final Projects This stay at home school is stressful and I’m so tired is always being at home do zooms with my brother then is me then I gotta do chores make food for my brothers after that I gotta help my brother with homework after they done I start to do homework myself . Also the teachers say “I know is a stressing time”but then they leave us a 22 assignment I just don’t get it 😂
you did good but i could rarely here you
ReplyDeleteVery good and confident good and clear answers just be a but louder but overall good job
ReplyDeleteYou were calm but you were to quiet.
ReplyDeleteyou were very confident so that was good.
ReplyDeleteYou looked very calm and confident with yours answers.
ReplyDeleteYou did great and being prepared for all the questions to answer
ReplyDeleteYou did good your answers where clear
ReplyDeleteMaybe more eye contact but other than that properly dressed and very good answers.
ReplyDeleteYou did great, very good answers however try to keep the tone consistent.
ReplyDeleteAnswers were clear and you had good posture
ReplyDeleteYou did good, but I could hardly hear you. I liked how you calm and didn't seem nervous. You could improve on your eye contact, you kept turning to the side.
ReplyDeleteGreat job. You were calm and had a honest answer.
ReplyDeleteGreat job at being confident, and at being proud at what you love, keep it up
ReplyDeleteYou did good,I like how you were honest with your answers.
ReplyDeleteyou did a good job you looked very relaxed but next time just speak a little louder
ReplyDeleteyou looked calm and your answers were good
ReplyDelete